, , , , , , , ,

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!

8/27/2014 10:45:00 PM

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd do another tag for you guys because I'm bored and I'm really loving the whole blogging experience! The 7 deadly sins of beauty tag  has a pretty interesting concept so without further ado, lets get to answering some questions!


1. GREED: 


What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


Anything I have from ELF is probably my most inexpensive product and my most expensive product is either one of my Urban Decay Naked palettes or my Chanel eye shadow duo.

2. WRATH: 


 What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 


My Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation! Sometimes I love it but sometimes it can look sooo drying on my face! Definitely doesn't compare to the Age Rewind concealer (holy grail product for sure).

3. GLUTTONY: 


What are your most delicious beauty products?

Its a tie between my MAC lipsticks (the smell is so addicting, am I right?!) and my Essence matt lip glosses which smell like cake batter to me (I'm not complaining).


4. SLOTH: 


What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Definitely my intense contouring products like my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick and my NARS Laguna illuminator. 


5. PRIDE: 


What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Mascara, winged eyeliner and lipstick definitely! If I'm going to take the time to wing out my eyeliner perfectly, it sure as hell needs to make me feel confident!


6. LUST: 


What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Physically, I like a strong jaw bone and facial hair and an attractive smile! But he also has to make me laugh and generally be nice to people. Kindness is so attractive.

7. ENVY: 


What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette or Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette for sure :(! Any volunteers?

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this quick tag! It was really fun to answer. I wanna know what you would answer, leave them in the comment section below!


My social media is linked above the side bar, let's keep in touch! Find me on Twitter, Google+ and Makeup social! 

Have any questions? Email me, ask me on ask.fm or leave me a comment down below!

Until next time,
Maryam Al-Mohsen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.