, , , ,

Get to know me TAG!

8/26/2014 08:51:00 PM

Hello beauties, 

I thought I'd kick off my blog with a get to know me tag so you could learn a bit about me! Hope you enjoy this tag!

 
1. What's your name?
Maryam; it's translated to Mary in English.

2. What's your nationality?
Saudi/Bahraini (from the Middle East)

3. How old are you?
I'm 18 years old, (May 31st 1996)


4. What was your favorite subject in school?

  Math (don't judge me)

 
5. What's your favorite drink?

  Iced tea, especially during summer!

 
6. What's your favorite song at the moment?

 Black Widow - Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora, TRXYE album and Chandelier - Sia

7. What's your favorite book? 

  If I Stay - Gayle Forman, 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher, Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

8. What's your favorite color?

 Black, baby blue and lavender

9. What's your favorite animal?

CATS (I can see myself as a cat lady in the future with a house full of cats LOL!)

12. What's your favorite perfume?
 
Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works

13. What's your favorite holiday?
Winter break. I can't wait for the dark lips, cozy sweaters, hot chocolate and winter scented candles! But I'm seriously dreading the dry skin :(!


14. Have you graduated from High School?
 
YES! Finally class of 2014 and starting university in the fall.

15. Have you been out of the country?
 
Yup! I was actually born in Houston, Texas and we moved all around Europe before coming back to Bahrain (a small island in the Middle East where I currently live). But recently the latest holiday I went to was Greece for a wedding.

16. Do you speak any other languages?

  Yes, Arabic.

 
17. Do you have any siblings?
Yup, I have 4 half siblings (same dad) and 3 step siblings.


18. What's your favorite store?

H&M and Sephora.

19. What's your favorite restaurant?

  Maki. I lovelovelove Japanese cuisine or to be more specific, sushi. Hands down my favorite food!
 

20. Do you like school?
I don't like my school personally, however, I love learning and educating myself in general.


21. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

Shaytards (how could you not love their family? I wish they would adopt me LOL!), MissRemiAshten, Dominique Amor, Troye Sivan, Gossmakeupartist and many many more!



22. What's your favorite movie?

LOL (Miley Cyrus and Douglas Booth are my ultimate OTP)


23. What are some of your favorite TV shows?

The Hills (I'm a sucker for reality shows!), Orphan Black, Resurrection, Orange is the New Black, and Gossip Girl.


24. PC or Mac?

  Mac for sure!

 
25. What phone do you have?

iPhone 5s Gold


26. How tall are you?

5'5


27. Any pets?

Yup, I've had a cat for 4 years and his name is Riley.


If you guys have anymore questions feel free to drop them in the comment's section or you could find me on:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.