, , ,

Life Update #1 - Where Have I Been?!

5/28/2015 03:30:00 PM

Hey everyone!

Oh how I've missed blogging! Well, as you guys can see, I've been gone for a while. This is because I was overwhelmed with projects and finals this past month or so and I really needed to focus on school since it's my first year and I'm still getting the hang of things. Well, I finished finals yesterday and I'm finally free to get back to blogging!

http://www.kavx.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_lmpnfdWPhm1qhgoclo1_500.jpg




So, what do I have planned?
Well, I am planning to post as much as I can this week (hopefully I can post daily!) until I figure out what I want my summer schedule to be. I have quite a few posts I have in mind and I really want to get them out as soon as possible! Leave your requests in the comments below!!
I'm also turning 19 this Sunday so I will have a birthday haul out if you guys would like that! I really want to put out some recipes and more lifestyle posts but I would love all of you guys to comment if that would be something you would like to see. 

Also, last but not least, I'm going to be giving my blog a little makeover!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.