, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Product Empties // 01

5/31/2015 03:47:00 PM

Hey everyone!

So, I always put off doing a product's empties because I always thought I never had enough products and now it turns out I have loads after I went through my collection, lol! This is quite an accumulated collection so I won't drag this intro out. 


- Side-note: I really wanted to hit 10,000 views on my birthday (today's my birthday) and I hit over 14,000 views!! You guys rock!!

1.Burt's Bees' Rosewater & Glycerin Toner: I really loved this toner because it was refreshing without being to harsh. I prefer it to my current Rosewater & Glycerin toner (you'll see it in my May favorites) but I think its because this one did have other ingredients other than Rosewater & Glycerin (which my current one only has). I would definitely repurchase this!

2. Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion: this was very mild but really helped getting off any makeup residue I had. It was very gentle on my skin and had a thick liquidy consistency. It's great but I don't think I'd repurchase since I can find cheaper alternatives.


3. L'Oreal Makeup Remover for Waterproof Makeup: I've mentioned this in my March favorites, so you all probably already know I love it! It doesn't irritate my eyes and removes waterproof makeup extremely well AND best part is is that it doesn't leave an oily residue! Only downside is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle! Definite repurchase!

4. Clarins' Toning Lotion: I actually stole this from my mom, haha. It was pretty good, reminded my of the Clinique one but it wasn't as good. I did the job but not as well as I wanted it to. It was very gentle on the skin and was very refreshing, which is always a plus! Wouldn't repurchase.

5. Sample of Lancome Express Cleansing Water: I really liked this! It took off my eye makeup really well without irritating my eyes! I would repurchase this if it wasn't so darn expensive.

6. The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil: this worked but it worked for the wrong reasons. The only reason it really dried up any acne was because it's mostly made up of alcohol. And for the price, I would much rather buy pure tea tree oil instead of this tiny bottle that consists of mostly alcohol. Wouldn't repurchase.

7. ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon in Champagne: this sucked. I'm not even gonna sugar-coat it because it really was bad. It was so rough and when the color did come off it would come off in chunks and it had loads of glitter in it. Most of it broke off and it was already really small to begin with. Would never repurchase.

8. 2 Samples of Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara: I really, really loved this mascara! It lengthened and gave volume and was really black! The wand has a wavy unique look to it which did wonders for my lashes! If it weren't expensive I would definitely repurchase.

9. Kiko Automatic Presion Eyeliner in 718 & 719: these were good, not the best but they do the job. I got them in a set and the brown one was good for filling in eyebrows. They last a decent amount of time in the waterline but they don't last all day which is pretty typical for eyeliners. Wouldn't repurchase just because Kiko isn't available in Bahrain and I wouldn't go out of my way to get them.

10. Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in 270 Purple Shock: I actually used this as a lipliner and it was amazing! The color payoff is insane and it lasts all day! Would definitely repurchase.


11. Baby Lips in Quenched: I love love love this stuff! It has a mild smell that I love and it really does hydrate and moisturize my lips extremely well! Would most definitely repurchase!

12. L'Oreal Renewal Lash Serum: I didn't actually run out of this but it burned my eyes a bit. I did see a bit of a difference in my lashes but I didn't use it consistently to be sure it was because of it. Wouldn't repurchase.


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! And tell me what you think of the new blog layout?!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.