, , , , , , , , , ,

Essence Haul

6/11/2015 03:21:00 PM


Hey everyone!

Since I haven't gotten any Essence products in months and I've been eyeing 2 lipsticks (which were ironically out of stock), I decided I'd do a little Essence haul for you all! 

I forgot to take a picture of the lip balm on it's own but it's the lip balm from the Mountain Calling collection in 01 Snow Alert!


I tried this mascara already and omg it's so amazing!! A bit clumpy but it gives so much volume and length!

A bit patchy compared to the other XXXL Longlasting Lipglosses I have but is still a gorgeous pink coral shade perfect for summer! (If the shade isn't very clear in the picture it's 15 Coral Mousse)

A cult favorite! It was the last piece and I just put it in my basket without hesitation because I knew I needed to try it!


I've been eyeing this ever since it came out and I've been wanting a brighter blush for the summer! (Shade is 10 Heat Wave)

I'm always hesitant with Essence lipliners since they don't have testers for them and the shades are sometimes darker or lighter than the tube, but these two shades were even prettier than the packaging! (Shades are 06 A Girl's Dream & 07 Plum Cake)
I've been meaning to pick up some nailpolishes since my collection is quite small and limited so I thought I'd try out some Essence ones. I heard great things about the gel top coat so I thought I'd try it out as well! (Shades are 03 Let's Climb Mount Beauty, 37 Serendipity, & 07 Hope for Love)

Swatches from thumb to middle finger: 37 Serendipity, 07 Hope for Love, 03 Let's Climb Mount Beauty

Swatches from left to right: Heat Wave orange shade, Heat Wave pink shade, Heat Wave both colors blended, lipliner in 07 Plum Cake, lipliner in 06 A Girl's Dream, Longlasting Lipgloss in 15 Coral Mousse, I <3 Stage eye primer

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick haul! What are your Essence must haves? 


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.