, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Mini Inglot Haul + Review!

11/20/2014 05:12:00 PM

Hey beauts!

This past weekend I needed to pick up a few essentials which turned into a mini Inglot (+ one thing from Maybelline) haul! Let's get started shall we!



AMC Cream Concealer in 67:
This is the creamiest concealer I have ever seen! It's so soft on the skin, doesn't set into the fine lines of my eyes and covers my dark circles amazingly! It is light-to-medium coverage but can definitely be built up!

Translucent Loose Powder in 212:
With my dry skin, I struggle with finding a powder that won't look patchy. My Maybelline pressed powder was amazing at that but my foundation was still not fully set with it and I did find it came off on my phone and clothes. With this, I can set my under eye concealer and my face wonderfully without looking cakey! If I find I went overboard (which I accidentally have because it's my first time using a loose powder) I just spray some setting spray and it brings back the dewiness in my skin!
 
AMC Cream Concealer in Peach:
I got this for my mother because her dark circles are darker than mine but it works so well at hiding dark circles! Perfect peach shade and works wonderfully as a concealer or corrector under your concealer/foundation.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 01 Black: 

 Lastly, I needed a gel liner and I really wanted to get the Inglot 77 but decided to go for a drugstore option instead. It works amazingly and doesn't transfer onto my crease after a long day (with my oily lids). Works wonderfully with and without a primer too! Only downfall is that I find that my wing tends to melt into my waterline after a while. I'll try different methods of setting it and report back!


Well that's it for my mini haul! Hope you guys enjoyed! What are your must haves from Inglot?

Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.