, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Products NOT Worth The Hype

11/30/2014 12:30:00 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post on Thursday! But, today I come to you with the highly awaited products NOT worth the hype!


Naked Flushed
 
The Naked Flushed palette has been so hyped up to the point where you'd think it's the most pigmented blush, highlighter and bronzing palette, right? Wrong. The pigmentation is very light and is very chalky! =( Hopefully, the new range of shade they released a while back are better and more pigmented!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
 
I ordered this online hoping it would be an amazing eye shadow primer for my oily lids and was very disappointing! The consistency and texture were very oily and it seemed as if it just never dried. It didn't increase the longivity of my eye shadows nor did it make the colors more vibrant. My mom also tried it out, liked it for a while and then noticed it wasn't doing much for her either.
 
 Loreal Nude Magnifique Blur Cream
 
I got this hoping I finally found an alternative for my Benefit POREfessional and I was wrong. Even with my dry skin the consistency was too oily and it never set on my skin. It made it hard for me to apply my foundation evenly and it made my T-zone even more oily! Plus, it didn't even blur my pores.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
 
I loved this mascara for a while but I noticed it got clumpy and dry so quickly! My lashes were very stiff afterwards and the bristles on the brush can be a bit harsh! I found the formula dried out too fast and didn't last long for the price point. It did make my lashes look fuller and longer but it has too many flaws that outweigh the benefits (see what I did there?)
 
Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation

I haven't heard anyone talk about this and I know why! It's suppose to give the skin a vibrant, dewy, and fresh youthful look but it was just to drying! The consistency was too watery for my liking and didn't give the best coverage (even though I prefer light to medium coverage, it was just too light) which meant I had to apply more and it can cake up easily. It did accentuate my dry spots and just didn't look good.


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Tell me what products were not worth the hype for you guys! Any products you disagree with me about? Tell me in the comments!

 
Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can get naked flushed to work for me but only if I spray my face with mac fix+ before and after application and if I really work it into my skin. Pretty but more work than it's worth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but I feel like for the price I could get so much more bang for my buck! I'm glad it worked out for you :)

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.