, , , , , , , , , , , ,

April 2015 Favorites!

4/28/2015 04:00:00 PM

Hey everyone!

I feel like I just posted my March favorites and now I'm posting my April favorites! Time is really flying but I'm so excited for May since I finish my first year of university on the 27th (FINALLY) and I turn 19 on the 31st (oh my God I feel like I was 4 yesterday...)! 



1- Tom Ford Lipstick in Pussycat: you guys might have seen this in my Nordstrom Haul, but wow, I didn't think I'd fall so in love with a lipstick! I've been trying to slowly transition into lighter lip shades for the summer and this has been one of my favorites! It's a very "any time of the year" lip shade and is so versatile to the point that I'd only have to change my eye look to go from day to night with this lip shade!




2- Flormar BB Cream in light/medium: I am sadly becoming too dark for this BB cream (but yay to beginning to become tan!) but I still love this for everyday. It's so light weight and evens out my skintone without being too heavy for everyday. Also, I love that it's buildable to the point that I don't have to go over any blemishes with concealer.

3- MAC Blush in Gingerly: this was also featured in my Nordstrom Haul, and it has also become a staple in my makeup routine. It's Melba's slightly darker sister for more medium skintones and I've been loving it with a bronzy glowing look! I have been loving the whole tan // glow look lately to embrace the beginning of summer and this has been giving me that orange/tan look I've been aiming for.


4- Sephora Triple Action Gentle Makeup Remover Gel: where has this been all my life?! I ran out of makeup remover the other day and when I saw how cheap this was for 700 ml (it's HUGE) I decided to snag it and haven't looked back since! It's so cooling and amazing and the best part is is that it doesn't irritate my skin OR my eyes!



5- Benefit Roller Lash: I got a sample of this a few weeks ago from Sephora and I've loved it ever since! It really lengthens my lashes and my biggest point is that they actually stay curled all day! I find that it works best when I don't curl my lashes before hand. My only problem with it (and it's my problem with all Benefit mascaras) is that after a while, my lashes begin to hurt me when I use the wand! I don't know why, but I'll push through because I love this mascara that much! I really want to try the Maybelline Lash Sensational though, since I've heard the wands are identical.
 

Cha Cha Tint (blended/unblended), Tom Ford Pussycat, Milani Bronzer each color / both blended, MAC Gingerly, Flormar BB Cream in Light Medium 


6- Milani Bonzer XL in #01 Bronze Glow: seriously this was like hidden treasure in my makeup stash! I recently started going through my makeup collection and pulling out products I haven't used in a long time and this was one of them. It seems intimidating since its a shimmery bronzer but I love to top my cheeks with this once I've bronzed, contoured and added blush to just give some bronzy glow to my skin!



7- Benefit Cha Cha Tint: also another hidden treasure in my stash! I really need a coral lippie for the summer but until I get off my no buy (woohoo it's almost done!!) I've been mixing up shades in my own collection! I love putting this on as a base and then applying a pink lipstick or gloss on top! I might even try mixing it with Posie tint!



8- Coastal Scents Doe Foot Blender: I've literally been doing my whole eye look with this brush lol! I love it so so much I'm actually ordering a similarly shaped brush from ELF! Its cut at an angle so I can use the flat part to apply color all over the lid and use the tiny pointed end to do precision work in my crease. It's so soft and so nice and I just love it so much!


Well, those were all my favorites! Leave your favorites in the comments below and as always, if you have any blog post suggestions, please leave them in the comments as well!


Until Next Time,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.