, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Go-To Everyday Makeup Look

4/12/2015 03:58:00 PM

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not posting last Tuesday and Thursday but I was honestly so busy with uni and I didn't have any ideas on what to post (this is why I would really love if you would leave suggestions in the comments, please??). Anyways, today I thought I'd share the makeup look I've been going for on a daily basis when I want a quick and easy look!

So, I recently depotted my Essence eyeshadows since I literally (and I'm actually using this word correctly) only used them once since I bought them and I've had them since like August 2014! I also put my Inglot eyeshadows in my Z-palette as well so I could visually see all the eyeshadows I owned (that aren't in a palette) which would make me use them more.

Eyes:

Inglot 107R, Essence 09, Essence 35, Inglot 326, Essence 77, Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows in Houdini, Center Stage & Caitlin Rose


1- Inglot Eyeshadow in 107R: I use the lightest shade first as a transition shade then add the other two shades to my crease for definition.

2- Essence Eyeshadow in 09 Get Ready!: this does have a bit of shimmer but it doesn't really show up and I love this all over the crease.

3- Essence Eyeshadow in 35 Party All Night: I love using this with a dampened brush to create this beautiful foiled look (these Essence shadows seriously do not budge all day even without a primer!!)


4- Inglot Eyeshadow in 326: I take a little bit of this on my brush ( a little goes a long way because these are very pigmented!) and I add it to my outer V to add more definition to my eyes.

5- Essence Eyeshadow in 77 Sandy Says Hello: after I'm done with my makeup I love to add this to my inner corner because it has bits of glitter which look so girly and reflect light so well to brighten the eyes!

6- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Center Stage // Houdini // Caitlin Rose: as a lot of you know, in my review I said I didn't really love these on the lid but oh my God! Using these wet under my waterline is amazing! They do not budge all day even in our crazy humid weather!

7- Maybelline Gel Liner in 01 Black: I use this to create the line for my liner but not for my wing since it smudges really bad if I bring it out and wing it.

8-Bourjois liner Clubbing Ultra Black: I love using this to wing out my liner since it doesn't budge all day!

9- Benefit Roller Lash: I got a sample of this from Sephora about 2 weeks ago and I've been loving it ever since! It works best without curling your lashes first and keeps my lashes curled all day!


Face:

1- Dior Forever Foundation in 03 // Bourjois Healthy Mix // L'Oreal True Match Lumi: I recently went to the Dior counter to check out the Air Serum foundation I talked about in my April Wishlist and the lady at the counter suggested I try the Forever foundation and was lovely enough to give me a few samples which lasted me the whole week (and she gave me a perfect match without even testing it on my skin! She was amazing!) so that's what I've been using all week but usually I go back and forth between my Bourjois and L'Oreal.

2-  Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard // LA Girl Pro Conceal in GC973 Creamy Beige: on the days I want to spoil myself, I reach for my Nars Creamy Concealer but on other days I use the LA Girl which I really love (review+swatches here) but I don't really love the applicator. I draw a triangle under both my eyes, a line on the bridge of my nose up to the beginning of my forehead, a little on my cupid's bow and some on my chin and blend it out with a damp beauty blender.

3- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I love using this to contour my face as it's cool-toned enough on me and looks so beautiful photographed! I use the Real Techniques buffing brush that comes in the Core Collection to apply it.

4- MAC Blush in Gingerly: For light tan to deeply tan/olive skin, this is the "Melba" for you! I swatched both of these in store and I definitely felt Gingerly works better for my skintone and I'm not even that tan. I think this is the perfect everyday blush and it works so well with bronzer! The bronzer and this blush compliment each other so well!

5- Milani Bronzer XL in #01 Bronze Glow: I literally didn't know this was Milani till I pulled it out to type it's name for this post! It's too bad this little shop that sold Milani closed since I love the brand and seriously want to try everything they have! Anyways, this is a shimmery bronzer with warmer undertones so it does look a bit orange so I haven't used it since forever because I learned shimmery bronzers were a no-no for contouring but I recently started pulling out things I haven't used and I love to top my blush with this to give my face more of a glow! This is perfect for the summer on top of bronzer and blush!



6- MAC Soft & Gentle // Mary-Lou Minizer: I go back and forth between these two mostly and sometimes use other highlighters but these are my top two right now. I love that I can build these up to be for special events or I can wear them on the daily! They work really well in the inner corners of your eyes as well.


* Lipstick varies each day depending on what I'm wearing.


I hope you all enjoyed this post! PLEASE leave any blogpost request you'd like to see in the comments below! Tell me what you love to use on a daily basis!


Until Next Time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.