40 Beauty Questions Tag

4/16/2015 05:39:00 PM

Hey everyone,
I thought I'd do a quick tag for you all about all things makeup and skin care! 

How many times do you wash your face daily?
once at night to take off my face makeup

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Combo but my skin is really crazy! Oily nose and kinda dry cheeks

What is your current facial wash?
Garnier Refreshing Gel Wash (just using it up, doesn't really do much but gets the job done)

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, once a week.

What brand do you use?
Clean & Clear

What moisturiser do you use? 
This is really funny but I use Baby Johnsons Cream.

Do you have freckles?
I have a few around my nose

Do you use eye cream?
Sometimes. I'm looking for a really good one now.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I wouldn't say I have acne prone skin, only get a pimple or two from hormones.

Did you ever use ProActiv?
Nope.

What foundation do you use?
Using up my Bourjois Healthy Mix (not going well with the summer weather :( ), Maybelline Age Rewind and Flormar BB Cream.

How about concealer?
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, LA Girl Pro Conceal or Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette.

Do you know your undertone colour?
I'm pink around my cheeks and nose but all around I'm pretty neutral // yellow.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them! I wish I could have them on everyday.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yup!

What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently using Benefit Roller Lash

Sephora or Mac?
I would have to say Mac since I shop there more often but I do love Sephora!

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
No :(

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Coastal Scents, Real Techniques and a no name brush set + beauty blender.
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yup, most of the time!

For the face?
Sometimes I use my Smashbox Pore Minimizing primer.

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
This is so hard!! I can't choose one so I'd have to say everything I included in my Ultimate Palette.

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I use liquid for my wing and gel for my lid.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
I don't haha.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I love them but I rarely ever use mine! :(

Do you use mineral make-up? 
I don't but I'd love to!

What is your favourite lipstick?
I can't say for all time but for now it has to be Tom Ford's Pussycat lipstick!

How about lip gloss? 
I don't really have a favorite

What is your favourite blush?
Currently it's MAC's Gingerly

Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
I haven't. I've only ordered brushes.

Do you like drug store make-up?
Yup!

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
 No :( I wish we had them in Bahrain!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I haven't but I really want to!

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
I don't think I am but I have my moments, haha.

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
black eyeliner brows </3 they make me cringe!

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
I love both!

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
They all do but my favorites are Demi Lovato and Lauren Conrad! They always look so fresh faced!

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Maybe mascara?

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Yeah, haha. I never wear makeup on quiz days or on days I'm only running errands.
Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Yeah, but I prefer what I look like with makeup.
In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I don't think I have one favorite makeup brand.

What do you think of Make-up?
I love it! It's such an amazing way to express yourself and you really have so many options to choose from (they are endless!!) I feel like makeup can boost your confidence and make you find features you didn't know you loved about yourself.


Hope you guys liked this quick tag! Please leave blog post ideas in the comments below!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.