, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

March 2015 Favorites

3/31/2015 07:37:00 PM

Hey lovelies!

Can you believe March is over?! The year is flashing before our eyes and that means I'm almost done with my first year of university! I have some old favorites and some new favorites to share with you all so without further ado, let's get started!

  

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure


I don't own any blushes except for  two blush palette from Coastal Scents that are pretty shimmery and too bright for my liking, so I recently decided to order a few blushes from Nordstrom (haul here)! I've always wanted to try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting line so I decided to go for a blush first and OMG I am in love!!! This is by far my favorite blush ever! It's such a beautiful muted purple, orchid-y shade that compliments my medium skin tone so well!


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard


I didn't want to believe the hype but it's true.. this concealer is amazing! It's the least concealer to crease on me and it's very high coverage so a little goes a long way! It is however a bit drying so keep that in mind and it is very thick too but that's something I really love about it.

Lorac Pro + mini Center Stage Primer

This palette with the Meet Matte palette are literal perfection to me. I don't know where they've been all my life! The eyeshadows feel like what I can only describe as fluffy clouds and they're a dream to blend! My go to shades are Mauve, Taupe and just recently, IT Bronze. By far one of my top palettes.

theBalm Meet Matte Palette

As I said; perfection. These aren't as smooth and creamy as the Lorac ones, but they do blend like a dream and regardless have an amazing texture. The pans are quite large which is amazing for the price and the variety of colors make this palette so unique! My favorites are Matt Hung and Matt Abdul.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On & On Bronze

 Another cult favorite: On & On Bronze (Bad to the bronze in the US). I've had this for so long but I forgot about it as it was one of my first makeup products but I thought I'd try to finish it up before it dries up and after one application I realized I hit pan! I was only one application away and that was it! Problem is, after that application I was reminded of how much I love this product and Color Tattoos are discontinued in Bahrain *cries in a corner*! Anyways, this product is a dream alone and works amazingly with other shadows too. I have extremely oily lids and this lasts a fair amount alone on my lids but works so well with keeping other shadows on my eyes too! Perfect everyday shade!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown


At first, I didn't find this extremely special as I felt like a good brown gel liner did the same thing. However, I do feel like this turns into a powder and looks extremely natural on the brows whereas a gel liner can smear off. I do still feel like I can find dupes but what has made it a near and dear favorite is how it dries and stays put on the brows! Plus the color selection is bomb! So many options!



DIY Glam Glow Mask

I recently made a post on how to make this DIY Glam Glow Mask and I've been using it every week since! I'm so inlove with how soft it leaves my face and I feel like all the dirt and residue from my makeup all week gets wiped away with this amazing mask! 



L'Oreal Makeup Remover Eye & Lips (waterproof)

I got this at the recommendation of my friend since I wanted to stop using wipes because it tugged at my eyes too much and instantly fell in love! It's half oil half liquid and once you shake it up and apply it, the oil breaks down all the product and the liquid helps remove any oily residue so you're left with clean eyes from one swipe and no oily residue!

Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder 

I have to admit this can look a bit to yellowy on me but OMG the texture feels like velvet under your eyes! I have to be careful with applying this but it leaves my undereyes so soft and less creased all day!

Marks & Spencer Fig & Orange Oil Body Butter


I've had this product for quite sometime and I just recently hit pan on it. It smells so amazing and sinks into the skin so well! It is quite thicker than the body shop ones which I prefer but for half the price these are just as amazing! 

Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
Where has this been all my life?! I love this so much more than the Porefessional! It primes and sets my makeup while also covering up all my pores amazingly! It does have a similar texture to Porefessional but is a bit more smooth and creamy while I felt the Porefessional was more balmy. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! What are your March 2015 favorites?!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. OMG that hourglass blush 😍

    Www.beautyandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some amazing favourites, I love the Lorac Pro palette.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my favorite blush ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.