2014 Beauty Favorites - Guest Post

1/22/2015 08:05:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I’m Jessica from A Clothes Look and I run a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.  Maryam and I are doing a collaboration so make sure you check out my blog to see her favorites. I found a lot of items in 2014 some good, some not so good but I am going to share my best products with you all today.

 


Face:
 


Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow I finally purchased this foundation in 2014 and it blows me away every time I use it. It makes my skin look real but flawless and covers any small imperfection you may have and redness.

Concealer: Nars Creamy Concealer I love how smoothly this applies and does an excellent job at covering imperfections my foundation does not.

 

Eyebrows:

Anastasia Beverly Hills everything.  I use her Dipbrow, Powders and Browiz.  They are all my holy grails and I use them all differently and for different reasons.


Eyeshadows:

Kat Von D Monarch Palette this is hands down my favorite palette of this year. I have used it so much and in so many different ways. It is perfect.



Make Up Geek Single Eyeshadows I have found I really love her eyeshadows they blend super well, and apply nicely while being affordable and you can pick and choose since they’re single pans.




Lorac Pro 2 I found me using this one a lot especially the color Nectar it is a great blending/crease shade.



Cheeks:  




Nars Luster Blush this blush gives me such a lovely glow, mine is sadly broken so I had to press it back into form



Nars Contour in Paloma, contour was everything this past year everywhere and I think in 2015 it is going to be even bigger. I loved this set last year to give me a wonderful, on point contour.



Lips:

Lime Crime in Salem, I never thought I would like brown lips but in 2014 I found I absolutely love them.  The formula dries and doesn’t move and is completely smear proof.

 

  Nars Matte Lipstick in Tonkin this is the lipstick I wore for most of the beginning of 2014, it is a perfect, comfortable matte lipstick that was that perfect “Kylie Jenner” lip for me and also the perfect my lips but better color.


Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu, when I first bought these pencils I wasn’t in love with them but then I really started wearing this color after a lady at a Nars boutique applied it on me and fell in love.  Most Instagram photos with a dark lip that I took in 2014 was this lip color




 

Nails


Half the time I have acrylics on, especially in 2014 but I still took my own nail polish to the salon to have them use it. This year I discovered Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish I especially enjoyed the colors Kensington High Street and Porchester Square.




I found a lot of wonderful products in 2014, and a lot of them were Nars products and that is because I really explored the product line this year. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.