, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My Favorite Ombre Lips Matches!

1/20/2015 11:31:00 PM

Hey beauts! 

As you may have noticed in my last few posts, I've been mentioning ombre lips quite a lot! I've been taking more time to do my lips lately and I love this small effort that makes such a difference!





1. MAC Viva Glam III with MAC Mehr in the middle: I start off with NYX lipliner in Peekabo Natural all over. Then, I apply Viva Glam III at the ends of my lips and Mehr in the middle. If I'm going for a fuller, glossier look, I apply Essence Long Lasting XXL liquid lipstick in Velvet Rose on top of Mehr only and a little bit of NYX's butter lipgloss in Creme Brulee.

2. Giorgio Armani Rouge d'ARMANI 201 with Essence Velvet Rose: The base is the most important for this look. I use NYX Ever lipliner in the outer ends of my lips and Peekabo Natural in the middle. Then, I apply the Armani lipstick at the ends and Velvet Rose. This is a darker, glossier look.


3. MAC Captive with MAC Up the Amp: This is a quicker look which is Captive all over and Up the Amp in the middle.

4. Wet 'N' Wild Cherry Bomb (or MAC Diva) with Rimmel Kate Moss 107: also a quick look with cherry bomb in the corners and 107 in the middle.

A Few Tips:
1. If you don't have two similar lipsticks with one being lighter than the other to create an ombre effect, apply the lipstick all over with concealer on top in the middle and blend it out.

2. If you have a glossy shade and a matte shade or two glossy shades and you would rather make it matte, apply translucent loose powder all over to create a matte look.


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Only two more posts left of my week of daily posts! Comment below if you have any suggestions on a schedule for posting

Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.