, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Beauty Blogger Tag

1/28/2015 05:26:00 PM

Hey everyone,

I decided to do another tag because this one seemed like so much fun! 



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally wavy and wild, lol.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown but it was a light brown/honey color when I was younger.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Always in the salon.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
1-2 times a week. That might seem too little to some people but my hair doesn't get oily quickly and it's much healthier for the hair!

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I wear it the same most of the time but I try to change it up every once in a while.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
When I want to get an actual mani/pedi I always do it in the salon, but a color change I do at home.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Not very often since I don't wear nail polish often.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I only ever polish my toe nails for events (where I'll have heels on and my toes will show) so season don't really matter.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
20-30 minutes on the daily but for an event around 30 minutes to an hour.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes and then face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Well, a little bit of both. Because, what do we really need? If we only bought what we needed we'd have maybe 2 eyeshadow palettes, a foundation, a concealer and like 3-5 lipsticks, hahaha. So, yeah, I try not to buy things just for the sake of buying them, but I have to admit I do have some things that I could live without.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
If it were up to me, everyday! But I only use falsies for events.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope, the least makeup I do is a wing, mascara, brows and lipstick and the most (for daily) is a simple eyeshadow look with a wing and mascara, brows, foundation, concealer, bronzer and hightlight with blush sometimes and lipstick.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Ofcourse not, hahah!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yup, I do most days when I'm just running errands.

16. How many high end products do you have?
*takes deep breath* Anastasia Brow Wiz, two MAC Eyeshadows, 3 MAC Pigments, a Tarte Highlighter, 10 MAC lipsticks, an Armani lipstick, a Lancome lipstick, MAC Soft & Gentle, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, 5 Inglot eyeshadows, Benefit They're Real mascara, Inglot powder, Inglot concealer, Nars palette, Nars illuminator in Laguna and Orgasm, annnnnnd I can't think of any more (and am not close to my collection, would you like to see a whole makeup collection?) so lets say around 35-40 products.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
TRYING to wash them every 2 weeks but my start washing the ones I've used only weekly.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I always plan ahead or if I know I'll be going out the whole week, I plan a few outfits and choose on that day.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Rarely, which is why I really want to get a new handbag soon!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I go to bed between 3:30 AM - 5 AM (I'm on holiday) and wake up between 10 AM - 12:30 PM

21. How often & when do you workout?
Not very often, sadly. But I want to work out more often!

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right

23. How tall are you?
5'6
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak both Arabic and English.
25. How many pets do you have?
I have one cat and I'm dying to get a kitten!!

26. How often are you on Blogger?
At least 5-10 times a day, haha!

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Of course!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yup, sometimes its mentally but I'm always aware of the products I'd love to try out!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Honestly, I had no clue what I wanted to name my blog and I was with my chummy when I was creating my blog so we just kept throwing ideas and this one stuck!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Fujifilm Finepix S2980, not the best camera but it does the job for now!

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I don't own my own house but I do clean my room weekly or when I have guests coming over.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Black (and greys), baby blue and lavender

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really read magazines but I love Cosmo!

34. Do you swear?
Occasionally, hahaha.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I don't think I'll be doing anything other than writing posts! 


Hope you all enjoyed this post! Tomorrow is the last day of blogger week!

Don't forget to stay in touch with me through twitter @lineupthemakeup !


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.