, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My ULTIMATE Palette!

3/24/2015 07:13:00 PM

 Hey beauts!

One of my friend's gave me the idea of creating a post on what my ultimate palette would include. These range from drugstore price to high-end. This is sort of like if I were to create a palette what eyeshadows would I include! Hopefully you guys will like these and will get an idea about some of my favorite products!

Inglot 153, MAC Expensive Pink, Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Mesmerized, Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Flame Thrower, Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee, Lorac Pro Eyeshadow in Taupe, Meet Matte Matt Maloy, Lorac Pro Eyeshadow in Mauve, Meet Matte Matt Hung, Meet Matte Matt Abdul, Meet Matte Matt Johnson, Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Unexpected, Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Bitten, Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupted


Makeup Geek Bitten: a beautiful, deep, matte cranberry shade that works so well in the crease and can work for an everyday look to a full-blown nighttime look!

Makeup Geek Creme Brulee: my perfect transition shade for neutral to dark neutral looks! A light tan shade that's slightly darker than my skin tone and blends eyeshadows so well! Blends amazingly with all eyeshadows.

Makeup Geek Flame Thrower: one of my favorite Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows. An amazing, burnt orange shade that works so well wet or dry. It can work as a pop of color in the day time and can transition into a nighttime look so well!

Makeup Geek Corrupted: the blackest of all black eyeshadows! You can never go wrong with a black eyeshadow. You can use it to create a smoky eye, to add dimension to the crease, or to create a smudged liner!

Makeup Geek Mesmerized: a shimmery, deep taupe, fool-proof shade! You can't go wrong with this shade. You can't even wear it on it's own! It works so well in the day time as well as the nighttime.

Makeup Geek Unexpected: another one of my favorite transition shades! It's great for purply looks and also works well alone in the crease. A beautiful, muted mauvy shade. 

Inglot 153: this is my all-time favorite Inglot eyeshadow. It has so much dimension to it, it's insane! It is a gray based, shimmery eyeshadow, with flex of purple and silver glitter in it. Lovely for a grey-toned/purple-toned eye look!

Lorac Pro Mauve: I know this is crazy, but I got the Lorac Pro palette solely for this eyeshadow. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the shades in it (otherwise I wouldn't spend $42 on a palette!), but this shade was the main reason I was drawn to it! It's, just as the name suggests, a mauve shade that can be worn in the crease, on the lid or as a transition shade. It blends so well and is a very unique shade!

Lorac Pro Taupe: I don't know what it is with this shade, but I find it to be pretty unique to my other brown shades! I don't know how, but it's like a neutral brown, as in I feel like it's a mix of a cool tone and a warm tone brown. Just like mauve, it works well in the crease, on the lid and as a transition shade.

Meet Matte Matt Hung: this shade goes perfectly with Mauve from the Lorac Pro! It's a shade darker and is a deep, muted mauve (slightly more grey/purple) shade that works well in the crease! I recently got into matte looks because, as I stated in my 2015 goals, I want to branch out and do different makeup looks this year and a muted purple/grey matte look has become a new favorite of mine!

Meet Matte Matt Abdul: this also goes well with Matt Hung and is an amazing muted grey. This gives Matt Hung so much dimension and makes a simple look look complex!

Meet Matte Matt Jonhson: a shade darker than Matt Abdul and creates an effortless, matte grey look for everyday or you can even add a bit of black to the crease and bam! An effortless smoky eye for the night!

Meet Matte Matt Maloy: I believe every palette needs a good black, white/cream, and transition shade. This mixed in with a little Lorac Pro Cream shade (honorary mention) are my new go to brow bone highlight! I prefer a matte brow bone highlight now and this works perfectly!

MAC Expensive Pink: a beautiful rose gold, orange-y shade (Makeup Geek Cosmopolitan is a perfect dupe!) It works perfectly for a pinky, neutral day time look or to glam up a night time look when you use it wet!


So, my ultimate palette would ideally have Lorac Pro's texture for mattes, Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows texture for shimmers, and the pigmentation of Meet Matte!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Comment below what your ultimate palette would include or tweet me a swatches picture with the #mypalette on twitter! Also, if you have a blog/youtube and do this post, please leave a link below/ tweet me with #mypalette as I'd love to check out your picks!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Is there a typo in the post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to reply to my other comment. I spelt brand instead of blend. Your post is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might've accidentally deleted your previous comment cuz i can't see it :(!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.