, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fall Essentials

10/12/2014 10:08:00 AM

Hey everyone,

I saw a few blogs putting up some fall essentials, so I thought I'd give it a go! Here are a few of the things I feel are essential for the coming colder seasons.


  
A really good moisturizer is always my number one for fall and winter! And it's not only necessary for us dry girls, but also people with combination to oily skin because they are still prone to dryness in the cold! We don't want your perfect makeup to get ruined because of flaky skin :(! My favorite is Cetaphil because it's thick but it sinks into my skin really well.




Now we can't neglect our bodies and only care about our faces right? To keep our skin staying smooth and glowing, we need to use a good body butter! I love body butters year round but it's the most necessary in the colder seasons. My favorite is the Body Shop Moringa Body Butter.




 

 I know almost everyone LOVES deep dark plums and maroons for the colder seasons, but I'm actually more into lighter plums and deep nudes! Don't get me wrong, I love me some Diva by MAC but for everyday I prefer a plum or deep nude lip. My favorites are Captive, Creme in Your Coffee and Twig.







Deep plum cheeks are my favorite for fall! As the summer tan fades and we go back to our dull, paler skin, we lose the rosiness in our cheeks :(! So I love a beautiful plum cheek to make our cheeks look rosy. I'm eyeing this NARS blush in Seduction (I tried it from a friend and I love it!)






So you've moisturized your face and you've moisturized your skin buuuuut you can't forget your lips! Chapped lips and lipstick are not cute. Keep your lips moisturized using your favorite lip balm or even Vaseline! I love the Baby Lips in Quenched, EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint and Vaseline at night.





I hope you liked this post! What are some of your fall essentials? Leave it in the comments below! 

Keep in touch with me on my social media accounts linked in the upper right side of the screen! 


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My fall essential is highlighters and gold shadows it goes along very well with dark lips
    I also find myself reaching out for my hair leave in conditioner a lot more in the fall and winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your fall essentials! Yessss your hair definitely also needs moisture! xx

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.