, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Products WORTH The Hype

10/24/2014 05:20:00 PM

     Hey everyone!

    Today I thought I'd talk about some products that are actually worth the hype. A lot of products come out constantly and not all of them are worth it. Here are my top 10 products that are worth it!



    Beauty Blender
     
    When I first got this, I wasn't that impressed. I was actually using it wrong and not wetting it first and know it's my favorite thing to apply foundation with and blending concealer. A good dupe for it is the Real Techniques' Complexion sponge. However, I heard it easily gets ruined so I'd stick with the original as it does last a long time.

    Inglot Eye Shadows


    These eye shadows have seriously become my favorite! They are so creamy and pigmented! To top it off they're reasonably priced! I use them everyday and they last all day. I prefer them over my MAC and Urban Decay shadows.

    Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

    The hype around this concealer is real! It is by far my favorite concealer. If you set it with a good powder it will last all day! 
     
    Mayeblline Fit Me Foundation


    This was my first favorite foundation. It works so well with all skin types, lasts really long and blends really well. Also, it's very blendable!

    Real Techniques' Brushes
    I can't stress how good these brushes are! They are affordable and amazing to start your collection with! I've had them for quite some time and they do last really well. None of my brushes have ever shed and I can see them lasting me a life time.

    NYX Butter Glosses
     
    You can't go wrong with these! These are some of the best drugstore glosses. They're very opaque, last really well and also smell amazing! I love the color selection also.

    Anastasia Brow Wiz
    I've been loving this product for a while now! It's very opaque and a little goes a long way. It's very fool proof and is great if you're not that good at filling in your brows. I do think you might be able to dupe it with thin eyebrow pencils from the drugstore but I haven't heard of anyone finding anything as amazing!
     
    MAC Lipsticks
    I know what you're thinking, their are so many brands out there who make better lipsticks, and I agree, but MAC still deserves all this hype! The variety of shades, and not to mention the variety of textures never fail to impress me. And, the pigmentation is amazing too!


    Benefit tints

    I love these so much! I prefer them more as lip tints (that's the way I use them the majority of the time) and they literally last over 24 hours! I've had them on for a full day, went to bed and woke up with the color still on my lips! They last forever so they're worth the price and the pigmentation is crazy good!
     
    Maybelline Color Tattoos

    I love these so much and it's so sad because they're discontinued in Bahrain! I only own two shades but the color pay off is to die for! They last so long and work as an amazing base or even stand alone shade. Definitely dupes for the MAC Paint pots.

    I hope you guys enjoyed this post! What are some product's you think are worth the hype? Leave them in the comment's below!
    Next week I'll be doing a Products NOT Worth the Hype post so stay tuned for that!
    Keep in touch with me on my social media accounts linked in the upper right side of the screen!
    Until Next Time,
     

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

    Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.