, , , , , , , ,

Top 5 Tuesday - Hair Products

10/27/2014 10:37:00 PM

Hey everyone!

Today's Top 5 Tuesday will feature my top 5 hair products! I have really thick, frizz prone hair; but, I'm lucky enough that it's pretty soft and is wavy not coarse. These are a few product's that have helped make my hair managable. On a side note, any ideas on some Top 5's? I'm low on ideas and the series might have to come to an end =(! If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments below!
  



#1 Wella Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask & Leave-in Conditioner: okay so all of these go together so I had to add them in one. Since I went almost all blonde (from dark brown) a few months ago (I got blonde low lights that goes into an obre) I needed to get something to keep my hair moisturized and at the same time help the color last. So, I decided to give WELLA Color Last Shampoo & Conditioner at my friend's recommendation (thanks Chummy) and I also grabbed the Hair Mask and Leave-in Conditioner. Can I say Holy Grail? I've gone through two bottles of shampoo & conditioner & hair mask and I LOVE THEM! What I particularly love about the leave-in conditioner spray is that when you spray it on your hand, you can see that it has a balmy texture instead of liquidy so you know it's trapping the moisture in your hair. I never and I mean never buy the same shampoo two times in a row because I love to keep trying new things but I had to with these! I am trying out a new shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask now so I'll be able to fully compare them.



#2 Berina Heat Protecting Spray: this is probably one of the best heat protecting sprays. Every salon I go to uses this spray and it keeps my hair protected (mostly) from the heat. A plus side about this product? It smells amazing AND is cheap! You can find it at beauty supply stores around you.



#3 Vatika Coconut & Castor Oil Hair Oil: I've been using this for a while now and I found it to be one of the best oils I've used! Castor oil is good for strengthening and growing the hair while Coconut oil is good for moisturizing the hair. You should apply oil in your hair once a week and massage it in for a while to get the blood to circulate.



#4 Berina Hair Spray: my favorite hairspray! This comes in a huge aerosol bottle and is so light weight! It lasts so long and never feels sticky in my hair. It does have a bit of the hairspray smell but works amazing! Also, it's dirt cheap! You can find it at beauty supply stores.


#5 Batiste Dry Shampoo: great drugstore dry shampoo! Smells amazing, comes in a variety of shades and scents and actually works really well! 



I hope you guys enjoyed this post! What are your hair holy grails? Comment them below!

Please leave top 5 suggestions also as I'm running low on ideas!

Keep in touch with me on my social media linked in the upper right side of the screen!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.