, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Falling for Fall Tag

10/16/2014 11:07:00 AM

Hey everyone!

Staying in the theme of Fall, I decided to do a Falling for Fall Tag! 
 



1. What are you most looking forward to this fall?
The change in weather and the fall/winter wardrobe!
 
2. What has been your favorite Halloween costume so far?
We don't really celebrate Halloween, but last year I went as Jigsaw from the Saw movies and it was one of my favorites!
 
3. Nude or dark lips?
I used to love dark, dark lips (like Diva from MAC), but now I'm so into nudes! However, one dark shade I'm absolutely in love with right now is Captive by MAC.
 
4. Do you call the season Autumn or Fall?
Mostly fall.
 
5. What is the weather like during Fall where you live?
We don't really have spring or fall, it's more of only summer and winter but during fall is when the weather becomes tolerable. 
 
6. Favorite Fall fashion trend?
Plum eyeshadow looks and sweaters and leggings!
 
7. Favorite Fall activity?
BBQs (I know, weird right? But we have BBQs mostly in the winter for some reason!)

8. Most worn shoes?
I don't really have a most worn pair of shoes specifically for fall.
 
9. Pumpkin spice latte or salted caramel mocha?
I haven't tried either. But they just came out with the Pumpkin spice latte so I'll try it and see. If the salted caramel mocha is anything like the iced caramel machiato then I love it!
 
10. What are you planning to do/what did you do for Halloween?
Don't have any plans but hopefully something will come up!
 
11. You're cuddled up at home, are you reading a book, or watching a movie?
Depends really! I prefer books but lately I've been super busy with the change in timing because it's my first year at university and I finish at 6 PM unlike when I was in school where I would finish at 2:20 PM, so I watch more movies now.
 
12. What are you thankful for?
 I will never ever stop being thankful for my mother.



Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Post your answers in the comments and tell me if you want me to do any other tag!

Keep in touch with me through my social media accounts linked in the upper right side of the screen!


Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.