, , , , , , , , , , ,

October 2014 Favorites!

10/30/2014 04:29:00 PM

Hey lovlies!

I come to you all today with my October favorites! A lot of the products I used this month are ones I've been using for the past few months (because who has time to get ready when you have uni </3) but I have a few new products to show you all!



NYX butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

I have been reaching for this product over and over again when I want a really pinkish nude lip. I love applying this alone or over my Essence Matte Lip Creme in Rose. 

NYX Lip liner in 828 Ever and 860 Peekaboo Neutral


I love love love these lip liners lately! They're beautiful for a brown nude lip (860) or a more spice brown lip (828). My only complaint is that they feather and smudge if worn alone. But they do last all day under lipsticks.
 
Beauty Blender

I've had my beauty blender for so long but I never liked it for foundation, only concealer. However, I started using it in a stippling motion to apply my foundation and I'm in love! It applies foundation so flawlessly and looks very airbrushed.
 
DIY Rose Water Setting Spray
I have a post up on this here, and I've been using it all through this month! It sets my makeup so well for a full day at university and keeps my face looking refreshed. Plus, it smells amazing!
 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


After my Loreal Magique Lumi Foundation started to burn my face (sighs) I had to find another amazing dry skin foundation from the drugstore. Luckily, the Loreal one only felt like it was burning but didn't actually do anything to my skin. I picked up this foundation and it smells amazing first of all! It also has amazing coverage, very buildable and lasts all day! I love it even more than the Loreal one! It sets like a dream and really does look like your skin but better. 
 
NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops


As you can see, I've been loving nude lips this month. I love layering this on as it's very moisturizing but leaves a beautiful stain on the lips. Amazing for everyday wear.
 
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Powder

I've had this powder for so long (probably should throw it out) and I stopped using it once i hit pan! Now I remember why I loved it so much! It doesn't look cakey at all and also blurs out any imperfections my foundation didn't cover. It's also very light weight so it's really beautiful for everyday.

NARS Domination Cheek Palette


I mentioned before that I wasn't too crazy about the pigmentation of the product but now that I've used it for a while I love it! I've used Laguna almost everyday to warm up my face and Orgasm a few times when I want to apply blush. I alternate between Laguna and Hoola and I love both so much!
 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Hoola is my all time favorite bronzer. It's so versatile as you can use it to warm up your face, bronze or contour. I do prefer it over Laguna as it's more pigmented and more on the taupe side rather than the orangy side but they both have been more than impressive. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! What are your October favorites? Leave them in the comments!
Keep in touch with me on my social media accounts linked in the upper right side of the screen!
Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want to get my hands on that Hoola bronzer. Is it expensive? Great post :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's considered mid-end pricing but it lasts so long! I've had it for over a year and I haven't hit pan! (I use it almost daily) xx

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.