, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Top 5 Tuesday - Eyeshadows

10/21/2014 12:15:00 PM

Hey everyone,

Today I bring to you a list of my top 5 eyeshadows! These are just a few of my favorites that I love to use for my everyday looks.







#1 MAC's Shroom: I pretty sure you all know about my obsession with this eyeshadow by now. It is seriously such a versatile color! You can use it as a base, as a highlight for your inner corner or brow bone, and you can build it up as an all over the lid color.



#2 MAC's Expensive Pink: this color is sooo pigmented! The tiniest bit gives you an amazing rose gold lid! And it could be built up to a more pinky gold color. What I love about this color is that it can go from everyday to a more glamorous night look!



#3 Naked 3's Nooner: I am so in love with this shade of brown! I'm so into lighter eye looks and I love this for the all over crease color! I can make it more intense with a darker brown or keep it as is for everyday. 




#4 Inglot's 107R: like I mentioned, I've been loving a light eye look and if I want to make it a bit more intense and defined without making it too bold, I use the middle shade in this trio. I love how versatile this is for one eyeshadow and the lightest shade is beautiful as a transition shade!





#5 MAC's Pigment in Gift O' Glamour: When I want to glam up Expensive Pink, I use a wet brush with this color and it makes my eyes pop. It's such a beautiful pigment that looks good wet and dry. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Leave me eyeshadow suggestions in the comments!

Keep in touch with me on my social media accounts linked in the upper right side of the screen!


Until Next Time,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have some very pretty colours there. Inglot shadows are lovely, I only own 4 but they are really nice to have in my collection.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inglot are a new favorite of mine. I got 5 recently! You could check out the palette I got in a post I wrote about Inglot. They are very lovely!

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.