, , , , , , , , , ,

Lazy Girl's Guide to Pinterest DIYs

2/15/2015 02:47:00 AM

Hey everyone!

Have you ever seen Pinterest DIYs and thought "these are way too hard for me to recreate!"? Well, I have. I decided to put together a post of the easiest, moderate and hardest DIYs on my Pinterest!

 
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Who knew spray painting those magnetic letters and numbers would make them look 100x better? You could use these for an inspiration board or even to decorate your room with!

This is such a cute DIY to spice up your keyboard and you can even change it up for each season or even just whenever you're in the mood! Either eyeball it with scissors or use the shallow end of an xacto knife.
 
 
If you want to spice up your cork board, why not take some of these thumb pins and glue on some fancy buttons or gems! They look so cute and can really change up the look of your board!
 
 
Okay, this may take a while...

This is fairly easy but does take a bit of time and precision. Find the whole DIY here.


Spice up your converse with some glue and some studs!



A few sharpies, an oven and some creativity is all you need with these!


Hello? Pinterest expert here!

If you've got the time and the patience to do this then kudos to you because it's so beautiful! Here's how to make it.


Some glue, nail polish, wire and a whole lot of time will give you this very beautiful flower crown! Here's how to make it.


A bird bath (maybe it could be used as a dish too?) made out of cds! Here's how!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Any DIYs you love to make?



Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm glad you like it! Be sure to tag my on twitter if you recreate it, I'd love to see it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, the gold spray painted magnetic letters are genius and so chic! I absolutely need to do that!
    www.beautyandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely should (and you better show me pics!!) It's so easy and so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff. I like the flower crown. I think I'll try that!

    http://geminae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.