, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Mini New Look Accessories Haul

2/22/2015 04:30:00 PM

Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to be a quick haul I got over the weekend! These are just a few accessories I picked up in New Look that I thought I'd haul for you all x


 

 Chocker + Necklace Duo = BHD 4.000




 I've always wanted a chocker and this comes with a very cute and dainty necklace with small gold flowers! The chocker is a light pink mesh necklace with tiny crystals on the inside.


3-Pack Chockers (Royal blue, Maroon, Black) = BHD 2.500




 I know I could've just DIY-ed these (tell me in the comments if you'd like to see that!) but I wasn't able to get the supplies soon and they were affordable, so I got them without looking back! They're so pretty and they have a clasp which is great for resizing.


Blue Flowers Statement Necklace = BHD 3.500


I really want to grow my necklace collection, specifically statement necklaces, so I thought I'd get a blue one since the blue one I had broke! This beautiful, flower design is a perfect addition to my collection for spring!




 I hope you all enjoyed this post!


                                                                                                              Until Next Time,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.