aboutme, basics, beauty, blogging, collaboration, date, day, dupes, easy, help, list, new, personal, points, post, skin, tag, tips, valentines, you
Quick Valentine's Day Date Ideas + At Home Date Ideas!2/08/2015 06:00:00 PM
Today's collaboration is about quick Valentine's Day date ideas for outings or stay at home dates! These are very quick to implement and will surely impress your significant other! And for everyone who's spending Valentine's Day alone or with friends, keep an eye out for my post on Tuesday!
1) Cooking Lessons: this is something you could do at home or you could go to a class. If you're doing it at home, find your favorite recipe on YouTube (or anywhere on the internet) and make your own lesson at home! You could even have a cook off where each of you cooks for the other person! Also, if you're planning on taking the lessons, you could also take the lessons prior to Valentine's Day and cook what you've learned for each other on Valentine's Day.
2) Movie or TV Series Marathon: honestly, sometimes my favorite days are the cozy, stay at home days where I don't have to care about what I look like, I have good company (and yummy food!), and I have a bunch of movies to watch or series to catch up on! You could also play some board games and just take this time to talk and relax.
3) Redo Your Favorite Dates: so you're stuck on that amazing date at that amazing restaurant? Or that day at the beach? Or the park? Why not recreate one of them! You could even recreate a few, like going to lunch at one place, then visiting let's say your favorite spot on the beach, then the park and then dinner at your favorite restaurant! It'll be a trip down memory lane and you can even recreate the pictures you took on those dates.
4) Take a Drive: but not just any drive... no... make it a game! You could flip a coin, write down "right, left, straight, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes" on pieces of paper and draw them or you could just take turns deciding what to do! Once you've reached a destination, stop and eat at a restaurant in the area or walk around! It'll be like a whole new adventure around the town.
5) Picnic: you could do this at home, at your favorite park or even favorite spot on the beach! Pack your favorite foods and snacks, some candles and make a special date out of it! You could even hang up a sheet if you own a projector and have your own mini theater. Go all out with the decorations; hang fairy lights, add some candles, make it personal!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! What are your Valentine's Day plans? Leave them in the comments below!
Don't forget to check out Shelby's date ideas on: www.blogobsessedxo.blogspot.com!
Until Next Time,