, , , , , , , , , , , ,

GTMC: Wet 'N' Wild Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow

3/03/2015 04:30:00 PM

Hey everyone!

I decided to start a series called 'Going Through My Collection' because I want to use up a lot of the things in my collection before I get my new makeup (hauls will be up once I receive everything!). So, I'll be using a product for a week and posting my final verdict on it afterwards! This will help me go through my makeup faster so I don't waste anything!

The first product to start of the series is my Wet 'N' Wild Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow that's part of the Fergie collection. It's one of my favorite highlighter's that I've been neglecting for a while since I fell into a routine of using the same highlighter everyday. It's very affordable and is an exact dupe of Mac's Soft & Gentle!

First off, let me describe this highlighter. It's a baked highlighter with swirls of pink, champagne, and copper/burnt orange. It gives off the most beautiful highlight without leaving an overpowering, chunky glitter look that makes highlighters look unnatural.  




As you can see, it looks exactly like Mac's Soft & Gentle! In the packaging they look quite different, but on the skin and photographed, they look exactly the same!



This highlighter seriously lasts all day! It doesn't look patchy on the skin (and I do have dry skin) and blends seamlessly. You need the tiniest bit to get a really strong highlight! I'm so impressed by the quality and longevity of such a low priced drugstore item! 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Tell me if you enjoyed this post and if you want me to include anymore information in the next posts!


Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.