, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Makeup Geek Haul!

3/08/2015 04:30:00 PM

Hey everyone!

Today I have an exciting post for you all! I finally got my Makeup Geek Foiled eyeshadows and I also ordered the Makeup Geek Pigment in Insomnia which is a dupe for MAC's Blue Brown pigment! 



First thing I want to talk about is how they always pack everything so well! Everything was wrapped in bubble wrap and had those protective peanuts in the box too. The only sad thing is that I didn't get a hand written note like I did for my first order; but it's okay since I'm in love with everything!





Showtime, Mesmerized, In the spotlight, Grandstand, Magic act
Jester, Flame thrower, Houdini, Caitlin rose, Center stage

Showtime, Mesmerized, In the spotlight, Grandstand, Magic act

Jester, Flame thrower, Houdini, Caitlin rose, Center stage

Insomnia Pigment

First Impression?

These are the most pigmented eyeshadows I own! I literally just touched my finger to them and they swatched so well! I was a little dissapointed in Caitlin Rose and Center Stage as they didn't swatch as well as the rest of the eyeshadows, but I do own other Makeup Geek eyeshadows that swatch not so well but are actually super pigmented on the eyes so we'll have to see! By far my favorite thing I got was the Insomnia Pigment. Just a tiny complaint I have is that my Z-Palette was such a different shade online and I was a bit dissapointed in the true color but that's a very minor thing I can overlook since the products themselves are amazing! Can't wait to review these for you! 


I hope you enjoyed this post!


Until Next Time,
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.