, , , , , , , , , ,

IHERB Haul

9/04/2014 06:10:00 PM

Hey everyone,
I finally got my package from iherb.com! After a long 3 weeks it's here! This isn't my first time ordering from iHerb but it's my first time using International Airmail. Let's just say I'm sticking to DHL from now on. As you can see its mostly ELF but I did get a Real Techniques' Brush and a new face mask! Also, if you like what you see, feel free to use my discount code: CCG567! So, let's get started!




 1- ELF's Makeup Lock & Seal:



The product is basically a medium for pigments for foiling and shadows for lining the eyes. It comes with a small pot, a mini blending brush and a 15 ml bottle of Lock & Seal. As you can see in the above picture (click image to enlarge), it works best for foiling pigments rather than applying it on top of the pigment (MAC's Jigs & Jives pigment). Since I got it I used it on top of my gel eyeliner with the ELF sheer Eyelid primer and for the first time in a LONG time it didn't crease on me! For $2.99, this product is a must have!


2- ELF's Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara: not much to say about this product except that its a basic clear mascara that has one side for brows and another for lashes. I used it once I got it and I did feel like when it dries it does leave a sort of white layer on my brows. Not noticeable really, and seems to disappear after a few minutes. Good product for $1.99!


3- ELF's Eyelid Primers in Sheer & Champagne:



I can't rave enough about the ELF Eyelid primers! Honestly, I prefer this primer over my higher end ones. I find the higher end ones I've used have a slight oily finish to them whereas the ELF ones are more cream to powder. I did however feel the Champagne one was slightly dried out like their was no product in the tube! But I know I will keep re-purchasing the sheer one over and over again! Definitely a Holy Grail product and a steal for a $1.99(5 ml tube)!


4- ELF's Eyebrow Lifter & Filler in Dark:



So, I ordered this because I've never really owned a brow pencil and I wanted to know if its worth it before splurging on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I am blessed with thick eyebrows but I do have sparse areas in my brows that need filling in. Since this order took FOREVER I did end up ordering the Brow Wiz but it hasn't arrived yet. Anyways, the brow pencil is AMAZING! The Ivory shade is perfect for highlighting under the brow bone and concealing and shaping parts of the brow. Its very creamy and easy to blend also! The Dark shade is a perfect match for my brows and a little goes a long way! I applied a bit of it directly on my brows and blended it out with my angled eyebrow brush from Coastal Scents. Amazing product for only $3.00!


5- ELF's Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast:



When I first opened the product, it had separated a bit from the sides of the pot and seemed like it had melted a bit. This was clearly due to the amazing heat here in the Middle East. However, after a while I attempted to swatch it again and was pleasantly surprised! It was still a bit melted so it was a bit clumpy when I was swatching it, but it still had amazing shimmer to it! A nice creamy eyeshadow for $3.00!
 

6- ELF's Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Texas:





I honestly never thought ELF eyeshadows could be this pigmented! The swatches aren't doing the shadows justice! On the left, I have the swatches dry and one the right, using wet fingers from drops of the Makeup Lock & Seal. Only two of the colors were a bit dissapointing, which were the top third and fifth color but were still very buildable. Honestly, amazing baked eyeshadow palette for only $10.00 (that's like $1 for each shadow!!)

7- Real Techniques' Expert Face Brush: not much to say about this brush as everyone constantly raves about it. Extremely soft and amazing quality just like all my other Real Techniques' brushes. I haven't used it yet, but it seems to be amazing for foundation/BB cream as it is dense enough and the bristles are packed together enough to apply product smoothly without wasting much product, but its soft enough to not be harsh on your face. Great quality for $9.00!

8- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay:


I can finally say I own this mask! Great, affordable and natural mask that claims to help with acne, clearing the skin and tightening. It's also good for foot soaks and insect bites! This huge tub is only $5.99 and 1 lb of product in it! I have a first impressions on this product coming soon!

See anything you want or have tried out? What do you order from iherb.com? Leave it in the comments below!

Also, if you'd like me to do a review on any of the products, please let me know!

Stay connect to me by clicking on my social media links on the upper right side of the screen!


Until Next Time,
Maryam Al-Mohsen x 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.