, , , , , , , , ,

Products I Regret Buying

9/21/2014 10:22:00 AM

Hey everyone!

Today I thought I'd show you some of the products I regret buying. They either haven't worked for me or are flat out bad products. Just a little disclaimer though; just because these products haven't worked for me, doesn't mean they can't work for you. 

1- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer: this product was a total fail for me! I had ordered it online after I heard amazing reviews about it and was totally bummed out about the results. The primer didn't really cover up any of the lines on my eyes like most primers do and it didn't make my eye shadow color more intense at all. It also didn't help with my oily eyelids and I found that my eyeliner/eye shadow had creased after an hour or so. I don't recommend this product for anyone with oily eyelids as I've found it doesn't help whatsoever. On the upside, my mom tried it out and she really enjoys it! So, it might just be a matter of how oily your eyelids tend to be.

2- Essence I ♥︎ Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen: this was a total bust when I got it. It barely had any pigmentation and was almost dried up! It was sad because it was sealed so I know no one had opened it or anything. Definitely not recommending it to anyone.

3- Cetaphil Face Wash: with this face wash, it wasn't a matter of if I liked it or not, it was the fact that it did nothing at all for me. It didn't even break up my face makeup or anything. Its an okay face wash if you just want something to wash your face with to get it cleaner after removing your makeup but it does nothing in terms of improving my skin or removing my makeup.

4- ELF Lip Stain in Pink Petal: this lip stain might have not worked for me because of my skin tone but, I felt like it just had no color payoff whatsoever. I do believe this product is a pretty good product because I've seen swatches of the darker shades, however, this shade was just too light to the point that I couldn't even see it on my lips!

5- Coastal Scents' Eclipse Palette: I don't necessarily hate this palette, it's just that it's so hard to work with! The concealers are very hard and not creamy at all! I tend to apply a setting spray to my brush and mix it in just to get it to a creamier consistency.


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post on the products I regret buying! What are some products you regret buying? Any of the products I mentioned you think differently about? Leave it in the comments below!

Don't forget to stay connect with me on all my social media accounts linked on the upper right corner of the screen!


Until Next Time,
Maryam Al-Mohsen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.