, , , , , , , , , , ,

Would You Rather Tag - Beauty Edition

9/14/2014 10:55:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Today I felt like doing a tag for you guys and I thought a 'would you rather' would be fun! I got these questions off of a YouTube videos and I've seen a lot of my favorite YouTubers doing this tag. So, without further ado, let's get started!


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I'd rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows because my collection is pretty small (4 palettes and 5 single eyeshadows) but I'd still feel lost without my favorite eyeshadow (MAC's Shroom) because it's the best eyeshadow base I've used :-(!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Definitely never be able to cut my hair again! My hair takes SO LONG to grow back, that I'd actually rather live with all my split ends forever.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Depending on the season, but I usually go for a deeper pink, berry cheek. Although I barely wear blush actually.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Makeup for sure! I'm not really that into fashion, like I'm not really that specific about clothing so I wouldn't really want to spend $1000 on clothing but I know I can buy $1000 of makeup in a heartbeat (not ashamed)!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick just because it'd be much easier because it'd be like lipliner and I actually own a pink eyeliner that I use as a lipliner instead of eyeliner LOL!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Even though I own more MAC than Sephora items, I'd go for Sephora just because of the variety of brands rather than limiting myself to only MAC.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I'd rather only use one eyeshadow color (specifically MAC's Shroom) because I feel like your lip color can dress up a look or dress it down.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 

Summer clothes in the winter because our summer's here are excruciatingly hot and I'd probably die from a heat stroke if I wore winter clothes in the summer!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails or more neutral shades as I tend to reach for those more rather than dark or bright colors.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Favorite lip product just because I actually own dupes of my favorite lip products and I surprisingly don't own a dupe of my favorite eye product.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytail because it can be dressed up or down.

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

I wouldn't mind either lol but I'd rather never use lipgloss.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

This was a tricky one but if I was able to draw on my eyebrows if I shaved them all off, I'd choose shaving them all but if I can't then I'd have to choose sharpie them in everyday (REALLY LIGHTLY).

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Definitely nail polish since I don't really paint my nails that much.



I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and leave me a few of your answers in the comments below! If you have any other tag ideas, also leave them in the comments below!

Don't forget to stay in touch with me on all my social media accounts linked in the upper right side of the screen!
Until Next Time,
Maryam Al-Mohsen x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.